(No Longer Available) ONLINE CLASS! Cake Art Master Class #3: Basic Cake Decorating Techniques
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED ONLINE AS A LIVE COOKING CLASS!
Yup! We'll be sharing the same amazing culinary education you'd get if your backside were in a seat in our kitchens, except you can be in your jammies (we won't judge!). Take notes. Ask questions and have the instructor answer them LIVE! Take your skills in the kitchen up a tasty notch. We promise it'll feel a whole lot like you're here AND you'll be practicing safe social-distancing (See what we did there?) (See details below to register.)
This class taught by Professional Pastry Artist Leighana Williams is the third of four online classes that will start at the beginning and explore the process of creating beautiful special occasion cakes just like the pros do.
To learn the entire process for creating special occasion cakes, registration for all 4 ‘ONLINE Pastry Art Master Classes” (see list below for topics and times) is encouraged, but not required.
Today’s class will concentrate on a variety of cake decorating techniques that the pros use such as lace work, bead borders, buttercream flowers, and more. These are techniques that you will use over and over as you build your skills in cake decorating. Leighana will share her expert tips and secrets along the way.
Online Class | Includes Recipes
Sun 11/01/20 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CST
Here's How To Be A Part Of This Online Class:
1. Register below and receive a Confirmation Email with your "Order Number"
2. Separately, we'll send you a link to a Closed Facebook Group set up just for this Class where you will OPT IN using that "Order Number."
More ONLINE Pastry Art Master Classes with Leighana Williams:
To read full descriptions and register, go to our online calendar and search for by date or topic.
- ONLINE: Cake Art Master Class #1: Tiered & Stacked Cake Building & Crumb Coating Techniques (Sun 9/27)
- ONLINE CLASS! Cake Art Master Class #2: Fondant Techniques (Sat 10/17)
- ONLINE: Pastry Art Master Class #4: Holiday Yule Log (a/k/a Bûche de Noël) (Sun 11/15)
Events in this Series: