(No Longer Available) ONLINE CLASS! Pastry Arts Master Class: Holiday Yule Log (a/k/a Bûche de Noël)
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED ONLINE AS A LIVE COOKING CLASS!
Yup! We'll be sharing the same amazing culinary education you'd get if your backside were in a seat in our kitchens, except you can be in your jammies (we won't judge!). Take notes. Ask questions and have the instructor answer them LIVE! Take your skills in the kitchen up a tasty notch. We promise it'll feel a whole lot like you're here AND you'll be practicing safe social-distancing (See what we did there?) (See details below to register.)
You only thought making a Bûche de Noël was complicated! Today, experienced Pastry Artist and culinary instructor, Leighana Williams, is eager to lead you through this online class as she teaches the process of preparing the components from start to finish, right down to the simple-to-make, edible 'forest mushrooms!'
This traditional French dessert served near Christmas is actually a form of sweet roulade made of genoise (a sponge cake), a buttercream icing and edible decorations such as meringue mushrooms, berries and 'snow' to resemble a miniature actual Yule log.
Today, we will learn how to create this delicacy just in time to serve at our own holiday parties. You will enter into the realm of decadent desserts that celebrate the flavors of the French holiday season and learn how to make a classic Bûche de Noël to proudly display on your Christmas table to impress your family and friends.
Online Class | Includes Recipes
Sun 11/15/20 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CST
Here's How To Be A Part Of This Online Class:
1. Register below and receive a Confirmation Email with your "Order Number"
2. Separately, we'll send you a link to a Closed Facebook Group set up just for this Class where you will OPT IN using that "Order Number."
More ONLINE Pastry Arts Master Classes with Leighana Williams:
To read full descriptions and register, go to our online calendar and search for by date or topic.
- ONLINE: Cake Art Master Class #1: Tiered & Stacked Cake Building & Crumb Coating Techniques (Sun 9/27)
- ONLINE CLASS! Cake Art Master Class #2: Fondant Techniques (Sat 10/17)
- ONLINE: Cake Art Master Class #3: Basic Cake Decorating Techniques (Sun 11/1)
Events in this Series: