Jingle & Mingle In The Kitchen! A Micro-Merry Event with Edible Reindeer Games
Grab your favorite adult elves (21+) and check 'plan holiday gathering' off of your list. We've turned our Santa Fe Kitchen into Santa Fe[els Like Partying] Kitchen, decked it out festive-style and cooked up a unique approach to the holiday party for you and your besties (or for your small company party) that will make even the Grinch smile.
You see, we believe that magic happens around the table, so we put on our 'no more boring holiday party' planning chef hats and got creative with an unusual idea for a doable holiday micro-party filled with cocktails, festive decor, holiday activities, season-appropriate tomfoolery and general good cheer. Book spaces in one of these babies and you'll be the one with the feather in your elf hat!
Register you and your besties for a Jingle & Mingle In The Kitchen Micro-Party where for 2 hours we will lay some 'anti-humbug' festivities on you.
Your registration includes:
- Pre-registration in our decked-out Tasting Room from 3:00-5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 16, 2021. We're talkin' no-standing-in-line-hoping-to-get-in if you know what I mean. Register 1 or 2 seats all the way up to 16ish seats (in which case you would effectively have yo-self a privately booked session).
- Two Expertly-Crafted Killer Holiday Cocktails made by our Fa-La-Libation Elves. This cocktail menu can't be found ANYWHERE else. Heck, you may even get involved in the cocktail crafting if you are so inclined.
- A Tasty Holiday Activity each perfectly designed to be completed during your Micro-Party. Choose from available activities such as Bad-Ass Elf Ornament Cookies, Griswald's Lit-Up Tree Cupcakes, Holly's 'Old School' Christmas Cookies, Chocoholic Truffles, or go all crazy elf on yourself and choose Rudolph's Reindeer Game - a surprise edible holiday treat kit (competition?) for you and your fellow elves. (We reserve the right to change up the activities from session to session but we promise all will be merry and fun!)
The following are also available at an additional charge during your jingle & mingle session:
- Full Bar including local craft beers, spirits, wines, more unique holiday cocktails and tasting flights
- Party Appetizers and Snacks (think 'Cheer-cuterie' Boards, Santa's Workshop Snack Crack and the like)
- Unique Holiday Inspired Party Favors & Gifts
We hope you will Jingle & Mingle with us in our kitchens during this "best time of the year!" And by all means, remember to jingle ALL the way...no one likes a half-ass jingler. Seriously...no one.
Thursday, December 16, 2021
3:00-5:00 pm / $55
Adult Elves Only
For more information and an FAQ About the Jingle & Mingle Micro-Events, please read this blog post.
(Sorry, no kid elves under 21 will be admitted. No refunds will be available if you register a kid elf for an adult session.)
[If you're interested in privately booking a Jingle & Mingle In The Kitchen at another time or date, please contact Heather Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-341-4455 and say "I want to jingle & mingle with you!" She loves planning parties and responds well to secret codes. She might even offer you a special deal for your group.]
Mask Policy: We are committed to providing the highest degree of safety for our guests including compliance with all applicable governmental orders. At this time, if you or your child are fully vaccinated, we do not require that masks be worn when attending a class.
Please be aware of our 3-day cancellation policy.
Events in this Series: