Special Mother's Day Event! Let's Make Cupcake Bouquets!
SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY EVENT! LET'S MAKE CUPCAKE BOUQUETS!
Hands-On / Tastings & Light Snacks / Take-Home Decorated Mother's Day Cupcake Bouquet
Sun. 5.14.23 11:00-1:30 $80
Grab your Mom, your Moms, your Grandma, your favorite 'Motherly-figure' or heck, just bring someone you wishwas your Mother, to this family-friendly special Mother's Day activity. Adults and kids (ages 6+) will learn to create beautiful Mother's Day Cupcake Bouquets. We'll greet you with a Bubbly Bar (mocktail versions available too of course) then Pastry Artist Rachel Van Stratton will start our special event by teaching you some fundamentals of cake decorating such as how to fill and use a pastry bag, how to work with fondant (it's kind of like edible play-do), the various tips to create effects such as stars, drop flowers, zig-zags and a whole lot more. Then, it's your turn to practice what you’ve learned as you tie on an apron and work your own magic. Each registered student will create a Mother's Day Cupcake Bouquet to take home to celebrate Mom’s special day! See the important notes below before registering.
- Each child age 6-14 must be accompanied by an adultand both the adult and child must purchase a seat in the class.
- Each person (age 6 and up) will need to purchase their own seatin this event and each registrant will make their own Cupcake Bouquet. This certainly doesn't prevent you from working in teams once you are here but each person will need to purchase their own seat.
- Waivers: Each adult (18+) and each child (6-17 yrs) will be required to sign a Waiver. A child's Waiver (6-17 yrs) must be signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to your child’s admittance to this class. Click here for a copy of this Waiver. If a child comes to class without a parent or legal guardian and without a signed Waiver, the child will not be allowed to attend class. We are sorry but we cannot make any exceptions to this rule. If someone other than the parent drops off your child, they will need evidence that they are the legal guardian for your child in order to sign a Waiver at that time.
- Wanna Make Sure You Sit Together?If you plan to attend this class with another party who signed up separately, please add their name(s) to the COMMENTS section of your online registration so that we can seat you together; otherwise we cannot ensure that you will be seated together for the class. If you register for multiple people at one time, that registration will prompt you to supply the names of all registrants that you are registering and this is how we will know to seat you together.
- Kitchen Shop: Our Kitchen Shop Experience will be open before, during and after your class.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that we have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Note that there is a second session from 3:00-5:30 on Sunday 5.14.23 as well. If you prefer that session, please go to the calendar at kcculinary.com and scroll to that session to register.)
Events in this Series: